Moving contacts from android to iphone have been a bone of contention over time but today buzzbuka.com share with our audience one way, one app to move your android contacts.
Making the transition from an Android phone to an iPhone can be challenging — unlike upgrading from one Android device to another (or an iPhone to another iPhone), there’s no single, seamless, one-click transfer process.
But it’s not especially difficult, either. There are a handful of ways to transfer contacts from an Android device to an iPhone, depending upon whether you want to set up a new iPhone or move just a few contacts to an existing iPhone.
How to transfer contacts from Android to a new iPhone with the Move to iOS app
Apple has created the Move to iOS app to help you transfer your phone data from Android to a new iPhone. The process will copy all your data, including contacts, calendars, photos, and email accounts.
1. Install the Move to iOS app on your Android device.
2. Follow the setup process on your new iPhone until you reach the “Apps & Data” screen.
3. Choose “Move Data from Android.”
Here are four ways to move your contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone.
4. Start the Move to iOS app on your Android.
5. Tap Continue on both devices and agree to the terms and conditions in Move to iOS, then tap Next.
6. In the Move to iOS app, enter the code that’s displayed on the iPhone.
7. Follow the instructions to complete the transfer.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone by syncing a Google account
This is a great option if you keep your Android contacts in a Google account. It works with both a new iPhone and one that’s already set up. All you need to do is to add your Android’s Google account information to the iPhone.
1. On the iPhone, start the Settings app.
2. Tap “Passwords & Accounts.”