Latest Sundry Foods Recruitment [year] positions for candidates who are willing to work with a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company. Submit your application for the ongoing Sundry Foods Vacancies before the application deadline. Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
Available Sundry Foods Recruitment [year] Positions Today:
1.) Resident Internal Auditor
Locations: Imo, Oyo and Lagos
Slot: 3 Openings
- The Resident Internal Auditor will be part of the internal audit team responsible for financial and operational Audits, testing and evaluating controls for adequacy and determining compliance with organizational and regulatory policies and procedures. The role holder will;
- Perform internal Audit field work.
- Audit of account payables (vetting of invoices with Bin card & security book)
- Observing end of month stock & cash count.
- Vetting of imprest retirement schedule.
- Preparation of weekly audit plan, preparation of weekly activity/audit report to Head of Department.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in Accounting or equivalent with relevant work experience.
2.) Unit Accountant
Locations: Abuja, Imo, Edo, Anambra, Delta, Rivers and Lagos
Slot: 11 Openings
- To represent the accounting and treasury functions at the unit level and safeguarding the company’s current assets as well as work that may be assigned to you by the Manager responsible for your primary assignment.
- Candidates should possess a First Degree (B.Sc or HND) in Accounting or Banking and Finance (minimum of second class) with relevant work experience.
Mercy Corps Recruitment 2022 Application & Job Vacancies (4 Positions)By Admin0
Institute of Human Virology Nigeria – IHVN Recruitment 2022 Application & Latest Vacancies (3 Positions)By Admin0
Chipper Cash Recruitment 2022 Application & Latest Vacancies (7 Positions)By Admin0
3.) 2023 Restaurant Management Trainee Programme
Locations: Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Edo, Anambra, Kwara, Ogun, Oyo, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Lagos
Slot: 20 Openings
- The Restaurant Management Trainee is responsible for assisting the Restaurant Manager in the proper and profitable running of assigned Restaurant in line with the Company’s Standard of Operations (SOP).
- Candidates should possess an HND (Upper Credit) / B.Sc Degree (2nd Class Upper).
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply for Sundry Foods Recruitment [year] Positions
Kindly follow the procedures below to submit your application at Sundry Foods Job Portal:
- Go through the job listings above to find a suitable position.
- Follow the ‘click here to view details’ link below the listed vacancy.
- Carefully read the job functions and requirements in order to ascertain your eligibility.
- Proceed to the application section and click the ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ link to submit your application.
- Wait for the Sundry Foods to shortlist candidates and invite you for aptitude test or interview.
If you have any other enquiry about Sundry Foods Recruitment [year], do not hesitate to post your questions in the comments section.