Latest Qatar Airways Recruitment 2023 positions for candidates who are willing to work with airlines. Submit your application for the ongoing Qatar Airways Vacancies before the application deadline. Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
Available Qatar Airways Recruitment 2023 Positions Today:
1.) HR Coordinator – Western Africa
- We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our International HR team based in Lagos, Nigeria as HR Coordinator for Western Africa Region.
- Reporting to the HR Manager – Western Africa, you will be responsible for providing HR support for the countries in the region including Nigeria, Ghana and Cote D’Ivoire
- You will add immediate value by providing support to line managers in Ground Services, Commercial, Global Business Services and Cargo in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, leadership development, performance management, and talent management.
- This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced environment in a leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution.
Deadline: 15th December, 2022.
Click Here To View Details
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2022 December Application & Vacancies (8 Positions)By Admin0
Us Embassy Recruitment 2022 December Application & Vacancies (6 Positions)By Admin0
Dunn and Braxton Recruitment 2022 December Application & Job Vacancies (9 Positions)By Admin0
2.) Sales Operations Coordinator
- We are currently looking to recruit the role of Sales Operations Coordinator, which will be based in Lagos
- Responsible for the execution of daily sales operations tasks for the assigned region, adhering closely to established processes and policy guidelines.
- Deliver five star service for internal sales teams and external trade partners, which will facilitate QR revenue generating sales activities.
- Play an active role in maintaining strong esprit de corps for the sales operations team, and participate in relationship building with internal stakeholders
Deadline: 8th December, 2022.
Click Here To View Details
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2023 Positions
Kindly follow the procedures below to submit your application at Qatar Airways Job Portal:
- Go through the job listings above to find a suitable position.
- Follow the ‘click here to view details’ link below the listed vacancy.
- Carefully read the job functions and requirements in order to ascertain your eligibility.
- Proceed to the application section and click the ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ link to submit your application.
- Wait for the Qatar Airways to shortlist candidates and invite you for aptitude test or interview.
If you have any other enquiry about Qatar Airways Recruitment 2023, do not hesitate to post your questions in the comments section.