Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Prepaid Assurance Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time – Associate
About the Job
- Ensure the integrity of all rates and all rating systems on the network for all prepaid products with a bid to maintain no revenue leakage on the network and to support revenue savings in the business.
- Also providing the business relevant suggestions to support revenue growth and assurance.
- To ensure no revenue leakage relating to configured rates on the network by validation of all configured rates against the approved business documents and NCC approval
- To carry out regular checks on the SDP tariff table for all configured tariffs/rates for both voice calls and sms’s on the network.
- To ensure validation of configured cards on the Voucher management configuration dump for benefits and entitlements accruing to various card groups
- Resolution of any identified anomalies by engaging all stakeholders.
- To eliminate/reduce all forms of revenue losses
- To proactively set up necessary controls and KPI’s to achieve prepaid rating Assurance for both old and new products as they are implemented enhancing Revenue Savings. This would also include performing all self-validation controls assigned to the role.
- To ensure proper number management by supporting the customer life cycle with churn validation
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders i.e. Information Technology (IT), Sales, Marketing and every other stakeholder to ensure availability of sims for the market.
- To ensure regular and prompt rerating of all CDR’s for
- To carry out re-rating exercises on all already rated CDR’s with a bid to ensure that all agreed and approved rates are correctly being charged and there are no incorrect rates. Where such are identified to ensure resolution by engaging all stakeholders and following through to resolution closure.
- To support the month end activities
- Providing all month-end related data required to ensure smooth closure of month end activities (LMS validation, Expired Voucher Validation, Decrement information.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3 years of experience in the Telecommunication industry (Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Functions)
Skills critical to the role:
- Ability to use ACL (Audit Command Language)
- Oracle 10g (SQL for data extraction, data analysis and interpretation)
- Project management and strong analytical skills
- Good use of Microsoft office (Excel, Power point, Visio, Word & Access)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.