Latest PepsiCo Recruitment 2023 positions for candidates who are willing to work with multinational conglomerate. Submit your application for the ongoing PepsiCo Vacancies before the application deadline. PepsiCo – In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, recognized what they called “a marriage made in heaven,” a single company delivering perfectly-salty snacks served alongside the best cola on earth. Their vision led to what quickly became one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies: PepsiCo. Our company is made up of seven divisions: PepsiCo Beverages North America; Frito-Lay North America; Quaker Foods North America; Latin America; Europe; Africa, Middle East and South Asia; and Asia Pacific, Australia/New Zealand and China. Each of these divisions has its own unique history and way of doing business.
Available PepsiCo Recruitment 2023 Positions Today:
1.) Sales Associate
Major accountabilities for this role include:
- Expanding the frontiers of PepsiCo products in the assigned area, bringing in tangible sales leads monthly.
- Directing the affairs of the hub by leading daily distribution plans for bread and other products assigned for the hub area.
- Being accountable for all sales activities for the hub and ensuring remittances of all cash sales.
- Reaching out to customers through cold calling and ensuring active selling
2.) Marketing Associate Manager
- Perform as a strategic partner in developing LT Category Insight & Strategy. Provide support at all levels (strategic, creative, analytical, coordination) to assist the Senior Marketing Manager: Grains, Foods & Snacks in the definition of PSP.
- Develop AOP portfolio direction for Nigeria Foods from Senior Marketing Manager: Grains, Foods & Snacks and Country GM
- Interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation. Solutions must be relevant within the Nigeria market
- Lead partnership with local creative agencies, with inputs from Distributor Teams to design & develop market relevant, impactful integrated marketing plans brand activation programs which deliver grains & snacks growth.
Related TO PepsiCO Job Recruitment:
MTN Recruitment 2022 Application & Latest Vacancies (10 Positions)By Admin0
First Bank Recruitment 2022 Application & Latest Vacancies (Entry Level & Exp. Positions)By Admin0
FCMB Management Development Programme 2023 Job RecruitmentBy Admin0
3.) TR Senior Associate
- Managing third party service providers suc as HMO and outsourced labour providers to negotiate benefit plans and resolve benefit-related issues
- Liaising with the COE team on reward and compensation issues for Nigeria
- Prepare schedules and managing relevant unit to ensure monthly statutory remittances of PAYE, Pensions, Group Life Insurance , HMO etc
- Draft and propose local policies via industry data gathering and support with customization of global ones to suit the Nigreian market
- Evaluating and proposing modification of existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures as approved for implementation
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for PepsiCo Recruitment 2023 Positions
Kindly follow the procedures below to submit your application at PepsiCo Job Portal:
- Go through the job listings above to find a suitable position.
- Follow the ‘click here to view details’ link below the listed vacancy.
- Carefully read the job functions and requirements in order to ascertain your eligibility.
- Proceed to the application section and click the ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ link to submit your application.
- Wait for the PepsiCo to shortlist candidates and invite you for aptitude test or interview.
If you have any other enquiry about PepsiCo Recruitment 2023, do not hesitate to post your questions in the comments section.