Latest PepsiCo Recruitment [year] positions for candidates who are willing to work with multinational conglomerate. Submit your application for the ongoing PepsiCo Vacancies before the application deadline. PepsiCo – In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, recognized what they called “a marriage made in heaven,” a single company delivering perfectly-salty snacks served alongside the best cola on earth. Their vision led to what quickly became one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies: PepsiCo. Our company is made up of seven divisions: PepsiCo Beverages North America; Frito-Lay North America; Quaker Foods North America; Latin America; Europe; Africa, Middle East and South Asia; and Asia Pacific, Australia/New Zealand and China. Each of these divisions has its own unique history and way of doing business.
Available PepsiCo Recruitment [year] Positions Today:
1.) Sales Associate
Major accountabilities for this role include:
- Expanding the frontiers of PepsiCo products in the assigned area, bringing in tangible sales leads monthly.
- Directing the affairs of the hub by leading daily distribution plans for bread and other products assigned for the hub area.
- Being accountable for all sales activities for the hub and ensuring remittances of all cash sales.
- Reaching out to customers through cold calling and ensuring active selling
2.) Marketing Associate Manager
- Perform as a strategic partner in developing LT Category Insight & Strategy. Provide support at all levels (strategic, creative, analytical, coordination) to assist the Senior Marketing Manager: Grains, Foods & Snacks in the definition of PSP.
- Develop AOP portfolio direction for Nigeria Foods from Senior Marketing Manager: Grains, Foods & Snacks and Country GM
- Interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation. Solutions must be relevant within the Nigeria market
- Lead partnership with local creative agencies, with inputs from Distributor Teams to design & develop market relevant, impactful integrated marketing plans brand activation programs which deliver grains & snacks growth.
Related TO PepsiCO Job Recruitment:
MTN Recruitment 2022 Application & Latest Vacancies (10 Positions)By Admin0
First Bank Recruitment 2022 Application & Latest Vacancies (Entry Level & Exp. Positions)By Admin0
FCMB Management Development Programme 2023 Job RecruitmentBy Admin0
3.) TR Senior Associate
- Managing third party service providers suc as HMO and outsourced labour providers to negotiate benefit plans and resolve benefit-related issues
- Liaising with the COE team on reward and compensation issues for Nigeria
- Prepare schedules and managing relevant unit to ensure monthly statutory remittances of PAYE, Pensions, Group Life Insurance , HMO etc
- Draft and propose local policies via industry data gathering and support with customization of global ones to suit the Nigreian market
- Evaluating and proposing modification of existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures as approved for implementation
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for PepsiCo Recruitment [year] Positions
Kindly follow the procedures below to submit your application at PepsiCo Job Portal:
- Go through the job listings above to find a suitable position.
- Follow the ‘click here to view details’ link below the listed vacancy.
- Carefully read the job functions and requirements in order to ascertain your eligibility.
- Proceed to the application section and click the ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ link to submit your application.
- Wait for the PepsiCo to shortlist candidates and invite you for aptitude test or interview.
If you have any other enquiry about PepsiCo Recruitment [year], do not hesitate to post your questions in the comments section.