Apply for Officer – Warehouse, Finance Recruitment at MTN Nigeria as job portal opens for applications. MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Application Details of Officer – Warehouse, Finance Recruitment at MTN Nigeria:
Job Title: Officer – Warehouse, Finance
Job Identification: 1797
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager – Logistics and Warehouse Lagos and South West
- Move physical stocks within warehouse i.e. from receiving to bulk to fulfilment to staging/dispatch and storage of materials and updating the records in oracle
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements
- Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe and orderly condition
- Ensure materials are handled in appropriate manner in the warehouse
- Kitting and packaging of the materials for fulfilment of the sales order
- Creation of work order for the repair of materials
- Perform inventory count (physical and cycle count) based on the instructions from Supervisor and be accountable for the count result
- Maintain hygiene in the warehouse
- Prepare documents required for the movement of stocks within warehouse
- Coordinate with the logistics department for transportation of goods
- Participate and provide inputs in ad-hoc meetings
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly reports with respect to warehouse transactions and submit to the relevant authority
- Resolve operational issues
- Escalate issues and requests as required
- Act as a first point of contact for Inventory and Warehouse related information/queries
- Affix bar code labels on the materials with supplier/own serial numbers
- Ensure prompt processing of authorized Material Requests from internal and external clients.
- First Degree in Warehouse Management or any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
- Working knowledge of Oracle business application.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2022 (06:00 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online