Jose Trinidad Marin grabbed the media attention after his name linked with her Jenni Rivera. He is the ex-husband of late Jenni is singer, songwriter, actress, television producer, spokesperson, philanthropist, and entrepreneur.
Where is Jose Trinidad Marin from?
Jose has an American nationality and might be born somewhere in the United States. He has a mixed ethnic background. Marin has black hair color with dark brown eyes color.
Jose Trinidad Marin’s Married & Divorced with Jenni
Well, there isn’t much information regarding Jose’s marriage to Jenni Rivera. Jenni is the first wife of Jose. The duo was involved in a romantic relationship while still in high school. Jose tied the wedding vows with his wife Jenni in the year 1985. Then he became the father of a child Chiquis born in the year 1985
Later they had two more children Jacqueline born in 1989 and Michael born in 1991. Despite being parents, they decided to end their marriage and parted away with their own life. The prime reason for their divorce is due to citing physical and emotional abuse.
After their divorce, her younger sister Rosie confessed that Jenni’s ex-husband (Marin) used to sexually molest her in 1997. Then now doing the same to Chiquis, physical examination showed he’d done the same with Jacqie. In 1997, the molestation case opened, and Marin spent 9 years as a fugitive.
He was then apprehended in April 2006, convicted of sexual assault and rape, and sentenced to more than 31 years in prison without parole. Then his ex-wife married Juan Lopez as her 2nd husband in the year.
The couple became parents of Jenicka born in the year 1997. Then the duo was again blessed with a son Juan Angel born in 2001. But they couldn’t maintain their relationship and divorced in the year 2003.
Lopez was convicted of selling drugs in the year 2007. But he died from complications of pneumonia while in prison in 2009. Then Rivera married thrice to her 3rd husband Esteban Loaiza in 2010. Their marriage only lasted for 2 years and divorced in 2012 but was never finalized because of her death.
Marin’s Ex-Wife Jenni Rivera Cause of Death
Marin’s ex-wife Jenni prime cause of death in an air accident in the early hours of December 9, 2012, when the Learjet 25 she was traveling in with six other passengers crashed near Monterrey, Mexico. Rivera was in the city to perform at Monterrey Arena the previous evening.
She and four other staff and 2 pilots departed from Monterrey Airport at around 3:20 am local time on December 9 to fly to Toluca, Mexico, for an appearance on La Voz… Mexico after holding a press conference at the end of the show. Later the jet was lost and its wreckage was found near Iturbide, Nuevo Leon. Unfortunately, the five passengers and two crew on board lost their lives.
Jose Trinidad Marin’s Ex-Wife Rivera Net Worth
Well, this celebrity ex-husband Jose is yet to be revealed about his professional career. So it is hard to determine Marin’s net worth. But his ex-wife Jenni Rivera has an estimated net worth of $25 million at the time of her death. She had collected this hefty sum of money from her working career.
Jose Trinidad Marin’s Professional Career
- We already mentioned, Jose Trinidad Marin just came in after marrying Jenni Rivera. But now, he is popular as the ex-husband of late Jenni.
- His late ex-wife was Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera became a star for albums like La Diva En Vivo. In her long career, she produced 15 gold, 15 platinum, and 5 double-platinum records.
- Also, she became a reality TV star, businesswoman, and activist.
- In the year 1992, she started recording music and often had themes of social issues, infidelity, and relationship.
- Her first studio album, Si Quieres Verme Llorar released in the late 1990s, failing to attain commercial success.
- Jenni rose to prominence in the United States and Mexico with her major-label debut, Parrandera, Rebelde y Atrevida.
- She was often criticized but her popularity grew in a short span of time.
- In the year 2007, she won the Lo Nuestro Award for Regional Mexican Female Artist.