Jill Diven is popular for being the celebrity ex-wife of Brad Garrett. Her former husband Brad is an American stand-up comedian, actor, voice actor, and professional poker player.
Having American nationality, Jill might be born somewhere in the United States of America. She is of mixed ethnicity.
Jill Diven Married & Divorced
As per reports, he proposed Jill on the sets of Raymond in August 1998. As we mentioned Jill Diven previously married Brad Garrett in the year 1999. But they haven’t mentioned how their relationship started. In the initial phase of their marriage, the couple had a blissful married life together.
Also, they became parents of their two children son Max and daughter Hope. The duo officially ended their married life in April 2006 after seven years of marriage. Then they fought for the custody of their children. Finally, she won legal custody of her children. After the divorce, she has been living a low profile life. Currently, she is taking care of her children as a single mother.
Jill Diven’s Former Husband Present Affairs
Jill’s ex-husband Brad has been in a romantic relationship with Isabella Quella. They started dating in the year 2008 and still together. The duo has managed to keep the relationship going steady. Also, they ran away from the media frenzy for almost nine years now.
Then, Brad finally proposed to Isabella on December 27, 2015. Despite being in a relationship for a long period of time, they yet to be married. Also, they are yet to reveal their plans regarding their marriage. Hope their relationship goes like this and ended in marriage.
Her Ex-Husband Brad Controversy
Also, Jill’s ex-husband Brad was involved in controversy after he slapped away a photographer’s camera in the year 2007. Then the photographer claimed that the camera had hit him in the face.
Then the photographer filed a lawsuit against Garrett. The district attorney dismissed the case because Brad felt the photographer had intentionally provoked Brad Garrett.
Jill Diven’s Ex-Husband Net Worth
This celebrity ex-wife Jill has kept her professional career private. So it is hard to determine Jill’s net worth and earnings without any knowledge regarding her professional career. But her ex-husband Brad Garrett has an estimated net worth of $50 Million as per celebrity net worth.
He won first prize in the comedy category on the TV show “Star Search” and prize money amounted to a cool $100,000 (the equivalent of about $250,000 in today’s money) in the year 1984. He bought a house of $8.8 million for a mansion in Malibu, California in the year 2006. That house features over 6,500 square feet of living space, Malibu tiles, a chef’s kitchen, and a home theater. Then he purchased the mansion built with classic, Spanish influences completed in 2005. After six years, the “Everybody Loves Raymond” star put the property back on the market for $11 million, hoping to collect a massive profit on his initial investment.
- As we already mentioned Jill Diven just came into the limelight as the celebrity ex-wife.
- Her husband Brad started his career by joining several improv clubs in Los Angeles.
- Then he became the winner of the comedy category of “Star Search,” which led to an appearance on “The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson.”
- He got more exposure led to further opportunities for Garrett in the comedy world.
- Brad started featuring in the television roles, becoming the voice of Hulk Hogan in the cartoon series “Hulk Hogan’s Rock ‘n Wrestling.
- Then he featured on a number of game shows such as “Family Feud,” “Super Password,” and “Hollywood Squares.” Garrett then played roles in series like “First Impressions,” “Roseanne,” and “The Pursuit of Happiness.”
- In the year 2003, he won a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
- He played the role of Oscar Madison when actor Nathan Lane became illin the year 2006. Garrett made a brief appearance in the series “American Idol” in the year 2007.
- Also, he acted as executive producer for the reality show “Dating Brad Garrett,” in which he also starred in 2008.