Jiji.ng is a Nigerian online marketplace that enables users post free ads and get buyers. Users can buy and sell cars, shoes, bags, furniture, clothing, property, phones and even more.
Jiji provides an online arena for buyers and sellers to meet, interact and conduct business quickly and conveniently.
For sellers, here are steps to post an advert and make a sale on Jiji.
Post an Advert and Sell on Jiji Nigeria Website
Make photos of your item. Feel free to make a lot of photos using your smartphone. Make sure they show your item in the best light. Please note that at least three photos are needed for cars and phones.
Register on Jiji using your e-mail and phone number (or do it via Facebook or Google). Make sure you’re entering a correct phone number, so your clients can reach you!
- Then go to the Ads Page. Choose a proper category, upload your photos and write a clear title and full description of your item. Enter a fair price, select attributes and then click the “Post” button to send your advert to review!
- Your advert will be published shortly once moderation process is completed.
- Once your advert is live, you will receive a notification email.
- Be ready to receive numerous incoming calls from your potential buyers. Good luck with your sales!
How to sell items using the Jiji App
- Download the Jiji mobile app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and login into your account.
- If you don’t have one yet, register or sign in with Facebook.
- Fill in all required contact information, so a buyer can contact you easily.
- Click on “Sell” to post an ad.
- Enter the title of your item. Provide detailed description (minimum 8 words), so buyers can get full information about an item.
- Choose a category your item belongs to. Indicate your region.
- Upload some photos of an item.
- Choose your price, just don’t forget to be reasonable.
- Click on “Post” and wait for calls from buyers.
- Be ready to answer all questions.
- Arrange a meeting to make a deal.
- Jiji also offers plans to boost ads.