You can download YouTube videos with the Download button
to an SD card or to your phone’s internal memory if you’re any of the following:
- A YouTube Premium member
Download videos to your phone’s SD card
If your phone doesn’t already have an SD card, install one so that videos you download are stored on it.
- At the top of your screen, tap your profile picture .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap Background & downloads.
- Turn on Use SD card (Save videos to the SD card).
If you don’t turn on SD card use, your videos will save to your phone’s internal memory.
Make sure that there’s enough space available on the SD card to save your video.
Download videos to SD card
- Go to the video you’d like to save to your SD card.
- Tap Download below the video, or tap More Download. Download will turn blue below the video once it has been downloaded.
If your device loses its connection while you’re downloading a video or playlist, the download will automatically resume when you reconnect to the internet.
Watch video belo;