Diamond Bank USSD Codes are a list of codes to ease banking transactions for Diamond bank account holders with feature phones – phones that are unable to access the internet. These codes enable diamond bank account holders to do some basic transactions on their phone by dialing some certain USSD codes.
Transactions like checking account balance, transfer of funds from your account to another diamond bank account as well other bank accounts. You can even recharge your line from your account using a USSD code. You can also do all these and more if you have a smartphone and use the diamond Bank banking app. You can see our guide on how to set that up. If you don’t have a smartphone then stick with me as we give you the list of all the USSD codes and what each code is used for. But first, let’s take a look at the Features of the diamond bank USSD codes as well as its benefits.
All Diamond Bank USSD Codes and How To Use Them
Diamond USSD Code
|Diamond Y’ello to Diamond Y’ello Transfers||*710*710*PHONE NO*AMOUNT*PIN#|
|Airtime Purchase||*710*555*PHONE NO*AMOUNT*PIN#|
|Bank to Bank Transfers||*710*777*ACCOUNT NO*AMOUNT*PIN#|
Features Of Diamond Bank USSD Codes (*426#)
- You get daily transaction limit of N100,000.
- The USSD Codes Works with phone numbers registered with a Diamond Bank account.
- No internet connection needed.
- Money is deducted directly from your Diamond Bank account.
- The transaction requires the last six digits of your Debit card.
- The service is available to Glo, MTN, Airtel and 9mobile subscribers.
- Daily airtime recharge limit is N3,000.
- Charges apply on both inward and outward transfers. However, Airtime top-up attracts no charge.
Benefits Of Diamond Bank USSD Codes (*426#)
- A convenient way to send money to friends and family.
- Convenience at your fingertips, it is simple and easy to use.
- Top up airtime service is available 24/7.
- Check your account balance online real-time.
- It is available on both feature and smartphones.
- No internet connection required to carry out all transactions.
Diamond Bank USSD Transfer Codes and How To Use Them
Diamond Bank USSD code is *426# and That’s the code you need to dial to get started. But first, the number you intend to use for this must be linked to your account. If it isn’t, then you’ll have to visit any of the diamond bank branches near you to link the phone number to your diamond bank account. Once that is sorted out, you can now go ahead and dial the following codes.
How To Register on *426#
Before you’ll be able to make use of the diamond bank USSD codes, you’ll first have to register. To do that, follow the steps below.
- Dial *426# on your mobile phone.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your debit card.
- Enter your account number.
- Create a four-digit PIN and you’re good to go.
To change your four-digit PIN in the future, Dial *426# and input the last 6 digits of your debit card along with your account number and you’ll be prompted to change your PIN.
Check Account Balance Code With *426#
Dial *426 *00# on the phone number linked to your diamond bank account, you’ll be prompted to choose an account number you wish to retrieve its balance. Upon selecting the account number, your account balance gets generated and sent to your phone via SMS.
Airtime Purchase Code With *426#
To purchase airtime for yourself/to the phone number linked to your diamond bank account, all you have to do is dial *426 *Amount#. For example, if you would like to purchase a 1000 naira worth of recharge card, just dial *426 *1000#. The 1000 naira gets debited from your account balance and your line gets recharged with the equivalent.
To purchase airtime for others/for other phone numbers, just dial 426 Amount* Phone Number#. For example, if you would like to buy 1000 naira worth of airtime for friends, family or just to your second line, all you have to do is dial *426 *1000 *08011223344#. The money gets debited and the phone number gets credit with the amount specified.
Funds Transfer Code With *426#
To send money/transfer funds to other diamond bank account holders, Dial *426 *Amount *NUBAN Account Number# and authenticate with your PIN. You can also use the code to transfer money to other banks. You’ll also have to authenticate with your PIN also.
Debit Card Request Code With *426#
To request for a debit card from Diamond bank, Dial *426# on your Diamond bank registered phone number and select Card Request. Now Select the account to make the request from and confirm pick up Location. Authenticate the request with your PIN to finalize the process