Latest British Council Recruitment [year] positions for candidates who are willing to work with airlines. Submit your application for the ongoing British Council Vacancies before the application deadline. The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
Available British Council Recruitment [year] Positions Today:
1.) IELTS Examiner Nigeria
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Delta, Ekiti, Ondo, Rivers, Kano, Ogun, Oyo, Cross River, Edo, Osun and Enugu
About the Job
- We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Speaking Examiners in various locations across Nigeria.
- You will conduct one to one interviews with IELTS candidates to assess their spoken English according to set requirements, and assess written scripts produced by candidates under exam conditions.
Deadline: 9th December, 2022.
Click Here To View Details
Qatar Airways Recruitment 2022 December (Latest Vacancies)By Admin0
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2022 December Application & Vacancies (8 Positions)By Admin0
Us Embassy Recruitment 2022 December Application & Vacancies (6 Positions)By Admin0
2.) Finance Analyst
Salary: N10,989,828 per annum.
- At an unprecedented time of change globally, the British Council seeks an experienced Finance Analyst to support the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) specialism within the Finance Function in Nigeria.
- The role will support the Financial Planning and Analysis Lead in providing professional guidance in Financial Planning and Analysis, supporting country Business Development Managers and programme / operational delivery managers, and providing assurance on the underlying business financial performance.
- The post holder will support the analyses and interpretation of short-term and long-term financial and operational plans through management information reporting, analysis and review of financial trends, and impact assessment to support and enable informed business decisions.
Deadline: 7th December, 2022.
Click Here To View Details
How to Apply for British Council Recruitment [year] Positions
Kindly follow the procedures below to submit your application at British Council Job Portal:
- Go through the job listings above to find a suitable position.
- Follow the ‘click here to view details’ link below the listed vacancy.
- Carefully read the job functions and requirements in order to ascertain your eligibility.
- Proceed to the application section and click the ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ link to submit your application.
- Wait for the British Council to shortlist candidates and invite you for aptitude test or interview.
If you have any other enquiry about British Council Recruitment [year], do not hesitate to post your questions in the comments section.