Latest Baker Hughes Recruitment 2023 positions for candidates who are willing to work for in the oil and gas sector. Submit your application for the ongoing Baker Hughes Job Vacancies before the application deadline. Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only full-stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Available Baker Hughes Recruitment 2023 Positions Today:
1.) Field Specialist General – Drilling Services
As a Field Specialist General- Drilling Services, you will be responsible for
- Developing and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Logging while drilling services at the well site.
- Working in stimulating drilling and logging environments to provide complex solutions to the Customer.
- Supporting internal and external customers at wellsite to provide technical knowledge and direction
- Completing addition advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs.
2.) Field Specialist – Cased Hole Completions
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Providing front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Running multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the cased hole completions product group
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Installing equipment following technical documentation and using a variety of tools
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to design and execute best solutions
- Following internal Health, Safety and Environment policies to ensure safety and compliance
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and Baker Hughes core values.
3.) Project Manager – Integrated Well Services
As a Project Manager – Integrated Well Services, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring project implementation and work packages are constraint and accurately integrated into project planning scenario as required by the project scope.
- Monitoring progress and accurate projecting work scopes. Ensuring access for relevant reports and projections are shared internally and with client.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems with planning scenarios.
- Establishing and communicating project milestones to all relevant parties, leading planning total project fulfilment activities and milestones per the contract.
- Ensuring quality and consistency in the level of detail within the integrated activity network developed by each planner.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2023 Positions
Kindly follow the procedures below to submit your application at Baker Hughes Job Vacancies Portal:
- Go through the job listings above to find a suitable position.
- Follow the ‘click here to view details’ link below the listed vacancy.
- Carefully read the job functions and requirements in order to ascertain your eligibility.
- Proceed to the application section and click the ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ link to submit your application.
- Wait for the Baker Hughes to shortlist candidates and invite you for aptitude test or interview.
If you have any other enquiry about Baker Hughes Recruitment 2023, do not hesitate to post your questions in the comments section.